The theme to this crossword will soon be apparent to film goers and music lovers.
1. Bing teams up with Frank and Grace
4. Sidney Poitier wheels himself around on a goat-cart
5. Gordon MacRae is a showground barker
6. Deborah Kerr falls for a king
7. Topol despairs of marrying off his daughters
11. The Beatles race around needing lots of ....
12. A prizefighter wins this lady from Harry Belafonte
14. Julie Andrews feels alive with the hills
15. Rex Harrison did not appreciate...
16. Elvis sways with the palms in...
18. Natalie Wood in a 60s Romeo and Juliet film
19. Streisand shows her comic talents
Down: 2. Frank Sinatra wages a bet with Marlon Brando
3. Steaming up the Mississippi with Paul Robeson
8. Shirley Jones falls for a cowboy
9. Nancy Kwan with a mostly Asian cast
10. Omar Sharif makes advances to Barbra Streisand
13. Richard Harris sings of a mythical kingdom
17. Leslie Caron grows up
Answers to Just a silly little crossword
5. Be bop a lula by the Everly Brothers
6. Chug a lug by Roger Miller
7. Sh Boom by the Crewcuts
1. Ding a ling by Bobby Rydell
2. Do wah diddy diddy by Manfred Mann
3. Da do ron ron by the Crystals
4. Ya ya by L ee Dorsey
7. Sha la la by Manfred Mann
8. Beep beep by the Playmates
9. Alley Oop by the Hollywood Argyles